This is the process we would like you to use to select specific talent to audition for specific roles from Dani's Agency when there is little or no cash compensation.
Dani's Agency represents over 800 actors of all ages, about 75% are professionally trained and the others are working on their craft or are too young to train. We encourage actors we represent to work on independent films for training purposes when there is little or no money, however we do not post auditions. If you wish to audition any particular actor we will gladly forward your information and email to the talent you request and they will schedule a time for the audition on the date you specify.
Please go back to Dani's Agency Home page and do a virtual casting online. I will gladly talk you through your first search using our new online talent database if needed, 602-263-1918 office or 602-505-0823 cell.
The steps below should get you started.
1. click on the Talent_Database link at the bottom of any page within this site
2. the database opens to a search query
3. select gender of character in role – male of female
4. select ethnicity if specific – Caucasian, African American, Hispanic, etc.
5. select the union status - NON-UNION if your project is not on a SAG contract or has a SAG student waiver
6. select the age range (you may have to do multiple searches if your age range extends into other age ranges)
7. select the location you will be filming (unless you have a travel expenses in your budget)
8. click on the button "Search" and the results come up in thumbnail photos
9. Click on the thumbnail photo to see additional information
Video Slate (MUST HAVE QUICKTIME PLUG-IN)
Recent Work Video (MUST HAVE QUICKTIME PLUG-IN)
Acting Demo Reel (MUST HAVE QUICKTIME PLUG-IN)
10. select each actor you would like to see audition for each role
11. click the Request button at the bottom of your Talent Selections page
12. fill out the Talent Request Form with the appropriate information about the audition and shoot or copy and paste the titles below into an email to Bill Green at email@example.com along with the names of the actors for each role.
APPROX. SHOOT DATES:
COMPENSATION: (Minimum - Credit, DVD copy and food on set.)
NOTES: (List the degree of violence and the level of nudity, if any, even though none of the actors we represent are interested in nude roles.)
AUDITION TIME RANGE:
AUDITION SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS:
Also include a phone number to reach you to ask questions about your project if required.
Bill will email each actor individually with your request to audition along with the supplied information about your project. The talent will call or email you to set-up a specific time on your casting date if they are interested in your project. All interaction thereafter will be between you and the talent.